Here you will find all blogs containing information, news and updates on Active Travel – in St Andrews and beyond! If you would like to be involved please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for guest bloggers, opinion pieces, commuter profiles or anything else that could contribute to keeping our community up to date with the latest travel perspectives.
- Active Travel Blog: March 2021 Events GuideBy Nikki Moorhouse What’s happening in Active travel this March? Wow, how did it become March already? It certainly feels like it has come around fast this year. Fortunately though this time of year brings with it lots of potential. There is a hint of […]
- Active Travel Blog: What is St Andrews Space for Cycling?Guest Blog by Eva Groeneveld It’s February 2021 and an easterly wind is blasting snow flurries outside while we all hunker down and hope for warmer weather to come. Not many of us would fancy the idea of a bike ride right now, but some […]
- Active Travel: What is an Active Travel Champion? And could you already be one?By Nikki Moorhouse Every year Transition takes part in and hosts various active travel initiatives in and around St Andrews. Almost every active travel project that we deliver is supported, to some extent, by Active Travel Champions. These are individuals whom help us deliver our […]
- Active Travel: Why is Transition UStA such a well known player in the Active Travel field?As you may know, we run A LOT of projects surrounding Active Travel in St Andrews. However, what is not so obvious is how we create these projects and ensure they all work together to support an overall goal. How do we manage it with […]
- Active Travel: Covid-19, Active Travel and Transition UStAHello and welcome to our new series of blogs focused on Active Travel! To find all of our posts in the future, take a look here on our redesigned smarter travel section. You will also find updated information on all our services relating to smart, […]